The Gobble Gobble Four Miler is so proud to partner with Arthrex. This company is a model of deep community involvement and charitable support locally and globally.
Making People Better
Arthrex, headquartered in Naples, is a global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics. With a corporate mission of helping surgeons treat their patients better, Arthrex has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and developed more than 6,000 innovative products and surgical procedures to advance minimally invasive orthopaedics worldwide.
As a leading healthcare technology innovator, we are dedicated to making people’s lives better around the world, and it starts right here in our community. We are passionate about contributing to a stronger, healthier community, and we value the opportunities we have to enrich the lives of others through charitable giving and service.
The Arthrex Green Policy
As part of our social responsibility, we strive to maintain customer satisfaction with the highest quality products developed in an environmentally sustainable way and create a working environment that supports these goals. We promote environmental impact reduction in all product development stages, product sales and corporate facilities.
As part of Arthrex’s Green Policy, Arthrex is committed to:
- Complying with legal regulations, standards, and requirements
- Educating employees on our corporate and individual responsibilities to maintain a sustainable environment
- Improving our chemical substance management to reduce environmental risks
- Requiring and educating our vendors on this Policy and our expectations of sustainable manufacturing
- Actively participating in community activities to further this Policy
- Reclaiming cutting oils from the manufacturing process for reuse
- Utilizing all-natural, biodegradable cleaning materials